New Employment Opp
Employment Opportunities at Cartrack Tanzania 2022 Cartrack Tanzania is a GSM technology-driven communication, and stolen vehicle recovery business unit, servicing over 850,000 vehicles worldwide. Vehicle safety and security is Cartrack’s number one priority. As the leading GSM technology propelled vehicle business, we ensure that you will receive the latest fleet management, stolen vehicle recovery and asset tracking services. All of our services are of the highest standards and because of our in-house developers and designers, we are continually expanding our services and our brand. We are the number one vehicle tracking and fleet management company worldwide and our services are renowned throughout Europe, Africa and South East Asia. Cartrack’s technology is widely accepted by motor manufacturers and insurers. Its customer telematics web interface provides a comprehensive set of features ensuring the optimisation of both fleet and human resources. As an expansion of its integrated service offering, Cartrack also provides driver risk assessment offerings in the insurance telematics field. Globally, over 2,500 Cartrack employees across 23 countries spanning 5 continents live one culture by championing 5 core values. Our mission is to earn the reputation that we provide all our clients and partners with superior quality technology and information supported by first rate service. Our promise to clients. We go beyond the expected. Our vision is to provide the global technology platform of choice for users seeking intelligent data.
Position: Telecoms Sales Specialist
WE ARE looking for SALES HUNTERS in Dar Es Salaam that are passionate about growing OUR business.
At Cartrack, we wouldn’t be the industry leader we are without our successful sales team.
We are seeking Sales Specialists to help us sell the products and services that help improve the lives of people around the world.
Our ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process, and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. His or her efforts will help us extend our global reach and impact.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years corporate sales experience in the TELECOMS industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
To apply for this amazing opportunity, email your CV in English with your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org